Many single moms are career moms as well. It’s no easy task trying to have a job and care for your children without a partner to help you. Learning how to balance your workload with your responsibilities at home and to your kids can be a 24-hour job in itself, but our site is here to offer career help and other advice! We want single moms to be successful at whatever career path they may follow, and we have the information and resources to help them achieve that goal.
Maintaining that balance between the time you spend at work and the time you spend at home with your kids is an important but challenging task that seems impossible when you always feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to do it all. But here you can find help for working moms like you, whether you need to juggle taking care of your kids while working at home, or how to keep up with your kids if you have a career outside the home. With time constraints like that to contend with, preparing meals for your family can be tricky, and long hours at work can leave little time for cooking. Still, nothing is impossible for a dedicated single mom like you! Find ideas here for how to plan meals with a busy schedule.
Because single moms are often the sole provider for their families, working at home can be a great solution so they can spend more time with their kids. While setting your own hours and being near your children all day can seem like an ideal work situation, there are more things to consider than just the benefits of a job like that. Not only do moms have to consider whether they can get their work done with their kids in the next room, but it’s important to remember that there are many people who want to take advantage of others through work from home scams. These types of scams promise payment, often for little to no work involved, and never deliver. But we can help you learn to distinguish the scams from the legitimate job offers, and you can learn more about whether a work-from-home job is right for you.
If you’re wondering what job you’re best suited for, start here! Whether you want to find flexible hours, good benefits, fields with lots of new positions opening up, or jobs that pay well, you can find the details here. And if you already have that interview lined up, we have interviews tips to help you make a good impression, as well as how to polish your resume.
If you’ve lost your job, your situation changes drastically. We have resources to help you get the most out of your unemployment benefits, what to do when searching for a new job, and how to cope with being newly unemployed. What’s more, you’ll find resources to help you look for a job, what kind of job fits well with your skill set and experience level, and how to network and utilize those contacts to help you become the successful working mom you dream to be!
Our Latest Posts
- Cambio de trabajo suave, Saturday February 22, 2014
- Smooth Job Change, Thursday July 4, 2013
- Traveling for Your Job, Tuesday June 11, 2013
- How to Use Unemployment as a Time to Be Productive, Wednesday May 22, 2013
- Using Job Fairs to Find Jobs, Thursday May 2, 2013
- Changing Careers for Women, Tuesday April 16, 2013
- How to Find Insurance for the Self Employed, Wednesday March 27, 2013
- Work From Home Related Scams To Be Wary Of , Sunday March 3, 2013
- Nursing Scholarships for Women, Tuesday December 11, 2012
- Top Careers for Women - Are Any of Them for You?, Wednesday November 28, 2012
- Military Careers for Women, Thursday November 8, 2012
- Pros of Working at Home, Sunday August 5, 2012
- Cons of Working From Home, Thursday July 19, 2012
- Jobs for Single Moms, Monday June 25, 2012
- Mistakes to Avoid When Changing Careers, Tuesday June 5, 2012